Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Friday, February 6, 2015

Back to work . . .

My main focus lately has been my book, trying to write 1000 words four days a week.  But the last two weeks were taken up with my granddaughter's wedding, as I was asked to alter her wedding gown.  That took up all my time.  (More about that in my other blog. It is more of a hand's on craft blog.)

Anyway, back to the book.  I am less than 20,000 words away from completion. On the down hill end of the initial writing. Yay!  When I finish that, I will not be 'finished!"  Then the re-writes start. Every little detail needs to be checked and re-checked for accuracy and flow.  Today I have taken a break from writing to check my flow and my time line.



I know, it looks like a pine tree!  That's OK with me!  Love pine trees!!!!  Since the book covers a time frame of March thru Thanksgiving, proper order of events is essential. Putting it down this way helps me visually see any discrepancies of events and helps establish the seasonal environments of my scenes.

Just thought you might like to see "How I Do It!" :)
Have a great week!

2 comments: