Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Thought

Today's homily made me stop and think . . . maybe it will be helpful to you too.

The speaker, F. Healey, said that our influence is like a small piece of foil--the small piece of foil being the essence of yourself.  He said that where ever we go, we leave an impression.  He said that whatever impression is on our "foil" is left with the people we meet.  "Whatever we are impressed with affects the impression that we leave on others."

I hope the impression that I leave on others conveys that I care about them.  I hope that it leaves people uplifted and encouraged.  

Linda W.--look what I am impressed with today! :)

What are you impressed with?  What influences you?  
Culture? Music? People? Love? God?
What are you passing along to those around you?  
Are you multiplying anger, depression, or frustration?
Deserves a little thinking time, don't ya think?


1 comment:

  1. This is so true, whether we like it or not. We always leave a bit of ourselves everywhere we go. Great post!

    ReplyDelete